Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Carolina

juvenille records

How can someone who was given community service for shoplifting as a juvenile 17 years old and in another incident , had turned 18 and the case dropped for the same thing, get this off of your record? I thought juvenille records were sealed. Cannot pass a background check and cannot get a job.

Asked on 11/18/08, 12:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Victorianne Maxwell Maxwell Law Firm, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: juvenille records

You will need to get your record expunged you can have an attorney apply to have this done.

Read more
Answered on 11/18/08, 12:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now