North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/18/07, 9:37 pm


Can a teacher or a princeapal of a school get involved in any sort or custody battle. Or offer help to one or the other parties to insure that that party obtains custody over a child?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search