North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/24/13, 7:55 am

I have a dear friend who has discovered child pornography on her husband's laptop computer. If she turns him in, what happens to their house/property? Does it become hers?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search