Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Ohio

I have an uncle who lived with us for four years who recently passed. He only had a living will. All of his possessions (most of which we are going to pitch) were in his room. He did sign a document noting all those possessions were to be provided to me after he passed.

His investments all have beneficiaries so they are being resolved by providing death certificates to the responsible parties.

Do I need to go into probate for the items in his room which is probably worth at the most $3,000 (if that).

Thank you.

Asked on 10/28/13, 1:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Slater Slater & Zurz LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

To properly answer your question, we would like to provide you with a free consultation with one of our attorneys. Please contact James Luna at 1-800-297-9191 or email [email protected] to schedule your free consultation. Your free consultation can be conducted either over the telephone or in-person.

Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 10/28/13, 1:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now