Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/23/13, 4:23 am

I owe court costs and restitution and am unable to pay because I am unemployed. Is there a way to defer payments so I am not incarcerated for failure to pay?

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/27/13, 5:42 am by Michael Kotik

you would have to address this with the judge. Or you might be able to go to the clerk of courts and talk to them about extending your payments.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer 1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 220 Philadelphia, PA 19102

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search