Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

i plead guilty to simple assault so i would get out of jail and not lose custody of my children can i go back and prove my innocense

Asked on 3/03/12, 10:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian Zeiger Levin & Zeiger LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

no. after thirty days, the order of sentence is final. the only thing you could possible do would be to win a pcra, but that is very hard to do after a guilty plea.

Read more
Answered on 3/05/12, 5:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now