Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

My son was confronted and physically assaulted. The Day After That Situation, he proceeded and retaliated. he was suspended from school and on the day of his return, the kids whom assaulted him, confronted him again and pushed him to the ground when my son did not say or do anything to them. he reported the incident to the school and when they searched him, they found a tazer in his bookbag which he took to school the day before they suspended him the fist time and since he did not utilize his bookbag in 10 days he did not remember it was there and so they found it and he has a hearing coming up and i just wanted to know, can they expel him.? he did not use the tazer by the way. also what can i do.? thanks

Michael Kotik Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer

It would depend on the school policy for bringing items such as tazers to school. I would suggest hiring a lawyer for your son who may be able to help him/her during the hearing.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania