Legal Question in Elder Law in Pennsylvania

I'm POW for mom. Two brothers aren't happy about this. Keep telling mom I'm stealing her money. Mom lives in assisted living due to substantial health issues. Starting to see mom weakening with regard to my brothers brainwashing her. What can I do. Mom won't file an abuse claim against them.

Asked on 6/05/13, 5:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Solomon Weinstein Solomon Weinstein, Esquire
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You mean power of Attorney (POA) not POW prisoner of war. I suggest you keep good records of all financial transactions. I would suggest you talk to an attorney about the situation as many of these family disputes wait too long before appropriate action can be taken.

Read more
6/06/13, 6:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88273 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now