Legal Question in Employment Law in Pennsylvania

Do I have a case? I was receiving positive feedback until I objected to something on my 6 mth eval. After that, I feel that my supervisor retaliated against me and found reasons (that did not apply to all the employees)to put me on a corrective action plan. I was terminated on 9/27. I believe that it was in retaliation because earlier this mth I complained about a possible health code issue in my office. Then I brought up something unethical that I feel was done by the agency with one of my clts. The week I was fired, I reported to director something else unethical that I believe was committed by the agency. The day after that my personality was insulted by my supervisor. This greatly affected me and I went to the dr who put me on stress leave for the next two days. The day I returned, I was fired. The reason was for not following the corrective action plan??? I believe that I was wrongly terminated and wanted to know if I had a case.

Glenn Brown Real World Law, P.C.

You need to sit-down with a local employment attorney with all of your documents and a timeline asap. Good luck to you.

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms