Pennsylvania  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/23/13, 10:47 am

I just left court at a district justice office. I am being sued by my former landlord and the claims of damage to the house are trumped up. The DJ did not let me speak in court and ruled against me. I am going to file an appeal but I want a copy of the landlord's paperwork so I can rightly defend myself. Is the landlord required to give me a copy of all paperwork ie pictures and receipts or estamites? Is there any recourse I can take against the DJ for not being given a fair trial

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search