Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/31/13, 5:42 am

I was charged with "felon in poss of firearm" for an incident where my boyfriend and I were returning home after a work trip about 3 hours away in his mothers car and we were stopped and after pointed profiling the vehicle was searched at which point my boyfriend alerted the police that his handgun was legally stored in the trunk and that I was unaware of its presence. I was indicted in march. How can I fight this?

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/31/13, 7:17 am by Keith Engelke

Get a criminal defense attorney who practices in your area. If you cannot afford one the court should appoint one for you.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of S. Keith Engelke 2313 Lockhill Selma Road #224 San Antonio, TX 78230

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search