Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/11/12, 11:15 pm

I am an ex Confidential informant for F.B.I., San Antonio Highway patrol, DEA, IRS,Dallas Police, Garland Task Force with an outsatanding warrant for probation violation.

Two cases :

Fed.1999 I pled guilty to 210 conspiracy wtih intent to distribute 210lbs Marijuana. I was sentenced to two years and 5 year probation. Seizures:1800 lbs marijuana,$80,000, 1 kilo of cocaine, $15,000, 110lbs marijuana, 1 pound of meth, ect... After two years of being an C.I., I volunatarily turned myself to serve my sentence from 2001 to 2003 with 5 year probation.

2004 State case: 1,000 grms of control substance. Worked with DEA,IRS and confiscated million dollar seizures and at my sentencing hearings, the Gov. did not show. No credit was given like first case.I left to Mexico and violated the fed probation violation aswell. From abroad I did an money forfeiture and got the state dismissed. But now I have a warrant for my probation. WHAT CAN I DO or HOW CAN I APPLY MY PAST SEIZURES TO DISMISS MY VIOLATION?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search