Texas  |  Family Law

I want house not crack spouse

I want to divorce my husband he is using crack and sometimes leaves home for hours selling it to support his habit !!

I am paying the house and ALL the bills. I can't afford to get apt, and pay the house, waiting for divorce settlement. He can't pay it and I don't want bad credit.

Our house note is the same as a 2bed apt price!

I am also scared about his stalking me already! He even secretly video taped us in bed but I found and destoyed the tape and mini camera recorder.

I feel if I was allowed to keep the house which is in my budget I would be able to keep the security measure we have on the house.

I feel I am trapped with him but desperately want out! If I could I would send him to jail for drugs. But police only give him tickets for possessing drug related items.

Please help me get free from him!

Answered on: 8/15/07, 11:32 am by Bruce Turner

Re: I want house not crack spouse

I need more information regarding the house. If you need further assistance please contact me.

Bennett, Weston, & LaJone, P.C. 1750 Valley View Lane Suite 120 Dallas, TX 75234