Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/17/13, 8:51 am

At the time of my husband's divorce his child support was set based on not having any other minor children in the household with him, we now have two kids together. Is this justification to modify child support? Also his place of employment will not allow him to remove the kids from his health insurance. The court orders listed actual costs of healthcare as $255.00 however he's paying a total of $375.88/month even though they are fully covered under my insurance. Shouldn't he legally be able to remove him from his employer insurance since they are indeed covered 100% under mine?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search