Texas  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/07/13, 5:24 am

I am in China now and my wife is Chinese and got a work visa for the US, can we go to the US and then apply for a green card after we arrive?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search