Texas  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/11/13, 12:34 pm

Dear immigration lawyers:

I am an international student in USA. I've been stayed in College since I entered into USA in

1995. My psychological age is almost same with the college student even though I am 49 yr.

old. And I also look young too. A few months ago, I met a man and we fell in love. Later, I

found out he is only 24 yr. old. I am so frustrated and confused. If I marry with him, can I

get my US green card? The age could be a problem? I am so desperate.

Would you please help me?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.



Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search