Texas  |  Intellectual Property

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/13/13, 4:38 pm


I have a S-Corp "a" and want to trademark group of computer apps/services I provide under "b". When I write disclaimer for a specific game I am releasing, do I put the trademark name "b" or use S-Corp name "a". Also, what source is best to get a disclaimer reviewed (on $/disclaimer basis) without hiring a full lawyer..


1 Answer

Answered on: 1/14/13, 8:11 am by Fini Thomas

This is definitely something that you would need a specialized licensing attorney to review. Please feel free to contact me or another attorney experienced in technology issues for a rate quote. You can hire attorneys per hour or per project on items such as these.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

FT LAW FIRM (www.ftfirm.com) 5057 Keller Springs Rd #300 Addison, TX 75001

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search