Virginia  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/13, 7:18 pm

How would an American company and a foreign company organize a partnership?

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/28/13, 8:49 pm by Michael E. Hendrickson

I would suggest that you arrange for a consultation with an

attorney who handles business entity formations

between American and foreign companies.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search