Virginia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/06/13, 3:25 pm

I was charged with 18.2-250.1 for the second time in NN. I previously completed the first offenders program. I'm a college student and want to avoid this conviction anyway possible. I'm prepared to hire a lawyer is there anyway I can repeat a supervised program? or find another approved program? what are my options?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search