Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/12/13, 8:24 am

My wife and I wrote an postnuptial agreement and we all agree on it now. how can we set this agreement as ledgal document ?

We are currently living in VA USA.

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/12/13, 8:55 am by Michael E. Hendrickson

Have a Virginia attorney who handles domestic relations matters in

the Commonwealth review the document for legal acceptability and

then have both parties sign it before a notary public with each keeping

a duplicate original for possible future reference.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search