Virginia  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/01/13, 10:53 am

Hello. I have a friend that got a ticket for running a red light in Virginia. When she went to court, the judge found her guilty and told her she could either go to driver's school or appeal. She chose to appeal, but now wants to change her mind. Is she able to do that?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/01/13, 11:22 am by Michael E. Hendrickson

Your friend made a foolish decision to appeal. She can, however, go to the

clerk's office of the traffic court involved and discuss with one of the

clerk's to see if the matter can be rescheduled for a hearing or simply approved

by a judge in chambers.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search