Legal Question in Criminal Law in Washington

How can I go about getting an old felong expunged from my record? This event occurred in Washington State in the 1980s.

Asked on 2/23/11, 7:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

P. Jayson Thibodaux Law Office of P. Jayson Thibodaux
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Here is a good site with resources. Good Luck. /City/ /demoMode/= 1/Language/1/State/WA/TextOnly/N/ZipCode/ /LoggedIn/0/iSubTopicID/1/iProblemCodeID/2041200/sTopicImage/court.gif/iTopicID/1196/bAllState/0/ichannelid/7

Read more
Answered on 2/23/11, 7:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Washington

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now