Legal Question in Criminal Law in Washington

i have a case number and name of the person i was sexually assaulted but i need to look the case up and get copies but i can't find it

Asked on 8/21/13, 10:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stan Glisson Glisson & Morris
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I would call the law enforcement agency who took the report. You may have their case number, and if there were a court case filed then the court will use their own number. That would explain why you can't find it.

Or go to your local courthouse, and ask a court clerk how to look up a case. If a charge was filed, it would be public record, they should be able to help you.

Finally, if you worked with any advocate or resource center, they normally have someone there who can help.

Read more
Answered on 8/22/13, 1:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Washington

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now