Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

Hi i am karthik

A Lady chetted me in hiv issue she have hiv from last 10 years we are in leaving relation so is there any lega action

Asked on 5/04/20, 7:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

You may make a complaint u/s 415 r/w 417 of the IPC.

Read more
Answered on 5/04/20, 10:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India