Legal Question in Technology Law in India

my son was arrested and released on bail in july 2010 on charges of hacking of password. Three and half year passed now the cyber police has filed chargesheet in feb 2013.

the chargesheet has somebody else name as domain user.

the harddisk conspicated doesnt belong to him .

the forensic lab tells the harddisk to be untraced.

the attendance sheet of office tells that he was not in office during the occurrence and so likely to have commited the crime.

the police drafted statement of my son not signed of having admitted the charge is the only against my son.

Can i go for 482 to quash the chargesheet in highout.

whether the insuffciency in chargesheet will be sufficient reason for 482.

please advise early.

Asked on 7/14/14, 10:13 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

You may take chance, but all the arguments raised by you are a matter of trial. The high court may not allow quashing of FIR on this ground. You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 7/14/14, 11:38 pm
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

as per the facts mentioned by you, it seems to be a good case for approaching the high court for quashing.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/14, 3:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in India