Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

I won a consumer case against a builder that took my money and didn't deliver on time, after fighting for 15 years at both state and national commissions (where it went for an appeal), and finally awarded in my favor. The other party went silent after the ruling, and I filed an EP. He has changed his address and does not respond to email communication. Is it so easy to just change address and escape legal action in India? Is there any way to recover my hard earned money?

Asked on 6/22/22, 2:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you may have to get the attachment orders in an execution petition provided you are aware of the assets.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/22, 8:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India