Legal Question in Criminal Law in

my brother is in jail custody since 65 days in a false 302/201 casein judge court. can i get bail from judge court within 90 days.



Asked on 3/05/11, 9:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.

sir, it will depend upon the allegations in the FIR. Normally, in a case involving 302, bail is not easy until evidence is over in the trial.

Read more
Answered on 3/05/11, 9:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in