Legal Question in Family Law in India

Dear sir/madam,

myhusband has troubled me a lot , its beyond imagination , his family created lots of fights between me and my husband. they insulted my parents lott of times. the prime culprit is my greedy father in law who has insulted me several times regarding dowry . i want to teach them a good lesson . they r very rich . my husband lives in saudi arabia and earns around 3, 50000 rs a month . my in laws hav property for around 20 crores ( 5 houses in india). do i have any right to claim any money or property from in laws.?my in laws are very smart they take money from my husband and buy property in father in laws name . how much permenent alimony am i entitled to claim? can i claim any share from my in laws?i have already filed a 125crpc in court but the case is still going on .

Asked on 7/08/13, 3:54 am

5 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

You may consider claiming your rights under the domestic violence laws. An appropriate application under domestic violence law may also be filed in proceedings pending u/s 125 Cr. P. C.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 6:51 am

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

file criminal complaint on ground of dowry & cruelty

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 9:06 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

you have a number of legal options available to you. you can seek maintenance, compensation and also the residence orders.

thanks and regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 9:59 pm

well further once you will file criminal complaint then police may depot him to india and for this fear they will listen your voice also.

good luck.

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 8:35 pm

dear client file case of dowry harassment against them under sec 498-a of Indian penal code with police to teach them lesson. u can also file domestic violence case asking huge compensation amount for mental torture. call me on 9422611385 for any legal help


Read more
Answered on 7/10/13, 2:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India