Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

hi My grand pa constructed house 1982 in hyderabad , he having 2 sons and four daughters . while constructing the house one of son put loan for little amount to complete the construction but during the time he changed house documents on his name to get loan , now his son claiming the house is belongs to them , actually every one put money on that house and there we are living upto today . is there any possibility to claim that house belongs to all of them kindly suggest .

Asked on 4/13/19, 12:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Sir/Ma'am, If you are loving in an ancestral house belongs to your grand -father, then as a living heir you have claim over it, and you can file a suit for partition & declaration,

Read more
Answered on 4/16/19, 9:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India