Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

If there are four sisters but father wants to give more property to older sister so I can do Case in court for equal distribution In India

Asked on 3/01/22, 8:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

If it is his self acquired property, he can give it to anyone he wants.

Read more
Answered on 3/18/22, 9:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India