Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

If married and want to leave state with children do you need spouse's permission?

Asked on 3/28/16, 4:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Debra Palomino PALOMINO LAW FIRM, P.C.

Unless there is a court order then generally yes. However, your spouse could petition the court for an order returning the children to Arizona.

Read more
Answered on 3/28/16, 7:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona