Legal Question in Employment Law in California

Hello, I have a DFEH matter in appeals in California for retaliation for workplace harassment.

While the case is in appeals, is there a way to receive the public request files of the entire case file?

Asked on 10/19/21, 1:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

You are in over your head. You need to talk to a lawyer in person. Your question doesn't even make real sense to this lawyer without asking you questions. That's the role of a real life lawyer, not an internet Q&A.

Read more
Answered on 10/21/21, 7:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in California