Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

hit and run

Hit a parked car on narrow st (my car was rented) police calledme, i gave them a statement, the officer promised me it was the last i will hear of the story. Now got summon to court by DA office. what does this all mean will i go to jail? what should i do? im a foreigner and am a bit lost.

Asked on 1/10/01, 2:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


Re: hit and run

What are you charged with? Of course you must appear if you are not represented and plead not guilty. If you can afford a lawyer, you would be well served by obtaiing representation.

Read more
Answered on 1/23/01, 11:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California