Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

I cannot find the women I impregnated, I do not know anything about her except her phone number and she has stopped answering my calls. She says she wants to keep it but does not want me involved. However she never explicitly said she was pregnant. What can I do at this point?

Asked on 12/03/21, 9:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

As the father of an unborn child, your rights are limited. Paternity cannot be established until the child is born. Until then, the mother is the only one with rights. However, an unmarried father may be able to protect his unborn child from harm through Child Protective Services

Read more
Answered on 12/06/21, 7:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut