Legal Question in Business Law in Florida

I'm a small business owner. Someone working for me got in to an accident with a company vehicle. His license was expired.. the accident was a fender bender. My auto insurance company is "reserving their rights" and recommends we seek legal counsel. I don't know who to get to help with this.

Asked on 5/28/22, 7:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Call me to discuss. No charge for this consult.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/22, 5:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Florida