Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida

I suffered water damage to my home because of a defective part made by brass craft on a new dishwasher I purchased. I filed a claim with Hartford insurance company but they are giving me the runaround. My question is should I just drop my insurance claim and file directly with brass craft since they have excepted responsibility for the defective part which caused my water damage to the home. Or, am I better off to hire an attorney to fight with the insurance company.

Asked on 4/15/20, 11:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Behren Behren Law Firm

Would hire an attorney to go after both. Feel free to contact me if you want to discuss further.

Read more
Answered on 4/15/20, 11:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida