Legal Question in Education Law in Florida

My mother and I signed a contract for a school that helped me with credit recovery.

They promised me I'd be learning so much and it would be very easy then regular high shool.

When i started going I feel like I haven't leaned anything and I'd like to go back to regular high school.

When I asked the principle what I could do to go back to my zoned shool she said "theirs nothing you can do to go back to your home school"

I'd rather go to regular school and learn something then go to this school where I copy and paste on a computer.

How can I get out of this situation? And get around the "contract"

Asked on 7/13/10, 11:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

You need to have a lawyer review the contract. Want to know the law without going to law school? Protect yourself against ripoffs? Sign up for a free legal newsletter on various areas of consumer law by going to , and for your personal injury needs see

Read more
Answered on 7/13/10, 4:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Florida