Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My child's father is going to work overseas indefinitely and plans to come home every 6 months for a visit. So, basically moving there. He has left him before to move elsewhere and overall hasn't made the best choices for him or himself in the past.. as such I have taken on the role of the primary custodian with him visiting his dad every second week. I have provided the stability that he needs and will continue to do so. Should I be going for full legal custody ?

Asked on 2/01/21, 3:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

This is not necessary as long as your husband agrees with your decisions. Should there be a serious conflict, then yes.

Read more
Answered on 2/01/21, 5:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida