Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

my husband just got deported and i already filed for his papers. i received the petion for him that i petion for him and he has an appointment for his finger prints. is there anyway i can get him back over. we have 2 daughters together

Asked on 10/19/11, 1:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mario Musil The Musil Law Firm

You may be able to file a waiver of inadmissibility, or any other benefit he may qualify for.

It would be smart to consult with an attorney to look at all possible avenues.

Good Luck

877 706 8745

Read more
Answered on 10/19/11, 5:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida