Legal Question in Insurance Law in Florida

I will get life insurance and my nephews will be the beneficiary but it will have living benefits and if I am unable to speak for myself but I need someone I can trust to handle myliving benefits and if my nephews don't do it then how can I make sure I get taken care of without them being able change the beneficiaries of my insurance. Or can I set it up with a third party or make sure I get taken care of without needing anyone.

Asked on 4/15/20, 7:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You will need a trust agreement stating your beneficiaries funded by your life insurance proceeds.

Read more
Answered on 4/15/20, 9:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Florida