Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

I keyed an ex-boyfriends car out of anger and he agreed not to press charges if I paid for the damages to his vehicle. I will pay the full amount needed to fix the damages to his vehicle but I do not want him to trick me and then later press charges? Is there anything I can have him sign when I pay the body shop?

Asked on 9/29/09, 12:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

A general release. You can get a copy of a form in the library

Read more
Answered on 9/29/09, 12:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida