Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

vehicle accident

i was in an insurance adjuster want to come and get a recorded statement..should i speak with him without representation..

Asked on 6/24/09, 8:24 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

Gordon Fenderson Fenderson Law Firm

Re: vehicle accident

Absolutly not.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/09, 8:34 am
Jensen Grant Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A.

Re: vehicle accident

Also, absolutely not.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/09, 8:43 am
Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Re: vehicle accident

It is almost always a bad idea to do so.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/09, 9:14 am
Diana Santa Maria Law Offices of Diana Santa Maria, P.A.

Re: vehicle accident

No you should not meet with an ins. co. adjuster for the opposing side, without the advice and representation of an attorney. Our office specializes in these types of cases and would be happy to help at no initial cost; fees would only apply if monies were obtained for you,through our efforts.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/09, 9:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida