Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

How do i contest a fraud deed

Asked on 5/04/20, 11:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Retain a lawyer as it would require a lawsuit to clear title.

Read more
Answered on 5/04/20, 12:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida