Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

I have a escrow deposit dispute in Florida but live in West Virginia. If an attorney is needed can I use a WV attorney or do I need a Florida attorney to represent me or send a letter?

Asked on 4/17/20, 9:26 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Any attorney can write a letter. Litigation would require a Florida lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 4/17/20, 9:29 am
Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Likely need a Florida attorney if you want to have impact with the letter AND will absolutely need one if litigation is needed.

Read more
Answered on 4/17/20, 10:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida