Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

My ex-friend and I bought a property in 2007. My investment was $ 147,000.00 in cash and my partner financed $ 75,000.00 for 30% of the property's interest. In 2009 my partner decided to sell his investment 30% of the property. My brother agreed to buy the investment from him. Only for the balance of his loan with the guarantee that I retain the right to live and own the property until the day I die. As we were closing the transaction, Rossanny asked to be listed for the right to be my brother's wife. I am a disabled person due to my crisis of mental instability. So in 2011, Rossanny and my brother, during one of my crises, transferred ownership in their name. In 2013, with the help of my beneficiary representative, I complained to them about the illegality of their action. They agreed to correct the situation and filed a new corrective title invalidating the fraudulent 2011 title. However, they are now requesting 2/3 of the property in a Lawsuit for Partition. Can you help me

Asked on 12/27/21, 3:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You must retain counsel to represent you, get all the facts and protect your interests. do not default

Read more
Answered on 12/27/21, 7:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida