Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

I need to be sure that my property goes to my "disabled" son, in the event of my death. How can I be sure there will be no probate. My husband had a will where I was to get property we had in NY, yet it still went through probate, which took a year. This caused all sorts of financial difficulties, more costs were incurred, etc. I need to have some way to be sure this does NOT happen to my son. What can I do to ensure he will have legal ownership at the time of my death?

Asked on 7/08/19, 2:42 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

You need to hire a probate attorney to craft a will AND to re-title your property so that it will flow as you want. My question is if your son is "disable" can he deal with the necessities of property ownership? Think about that.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/19, 3:35 pm
Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

You will need a lawyer to diprovided over ther internet.scuss these issues and your options. An answer cannot be

Read more
Answered on 7/08/19, 5:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida