Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

My ex husband was served a Petition for Contempt Citation, re: not paying half the marital credit card debt as ordered in the final divorce decree. He as hired an attorney, notice of appearance. Should I obtain an attorney as well? The amount owed is $7500, the attorney says it will be $3000 just to start. Or do I just go to court and plead my case as is?

Asked on 6/08/16, 2:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sparticus Heyward The Law Office of Sparticus Heyward, PC

Please give me a call for a free consultation. My retainer is only 1/2 of what was quoted to you.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/16, 3:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia