Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Illinois

Me & my girlfriend just split up & i purchase a bedroom set from the room place on credit. She won't give me access to up ,she changed the locks. What can i do?

Asked on 11/05/16, 10:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lawrence A. Stein Aronberg Goldgehn Davis & Garmisa, LLC

Be thankful you're no longer with the wrong girl. Really. Not a joke. It's not financially worth legal action. She went low. You go high. Often, like your case, the best legal advice is to "forget about it." Really. Trust me. I'm a lawyer. That's not a joke.

Read more
Answered on 11/05/16, 10:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Illinois