Legal Question in Immigration Law in Illinois

I arrived to US on visitor visa with my family last month. My file is currently pending in F4 category (about 4 years left). Is there a way I can stay in US permanently (or a longer period of time) since my file is already pending in F4 category? Please note that my kids want to do college here that is why I wish to stay longer. My kids are above 18. Please let me know what my options are. Thank You.

Asked on 6/04/16, 7:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call us at (212) 968-8600. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 6/09/16, 11:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Illinois