Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

My daughter is 1 year old. I have full custody of her. Her "father" has only seen her twice in her entire life. The last time they visited (September) they took lots of pictures of her. Well I stumbled across his girlfriend's myspace & she has pictures of my daughter up on her PUBLIC myspace.

Is there anything I can do about this? She has absolutly no right to have those pictures.

Asked on 11/17/09, 7:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Unfortunately, you are incorrect. If the father provided them to his girlfriend, she has the right to those pictures. I suggest that you have a civil discussion with your child's father about the situation.

Read more
Answered on 11/22/09, 11:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana